Re: File /train track layout.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Don Russell

Thank you I have tried both.. the diagram is part of bigger layout. Beyond 1 that spur connects to another portion of total layout. Trains comes in at 1 and can go to all track. But I want to go back out past 1 onto other part of layout. Wouldn’t I need another AR at turnout 1?

Don Russell

On Sep 19, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Don Vollrath <donevol43@hotmail.com> wrote:

The offending reversing section is the straight track between turnouts 2 and 5. If that section is longer than the longest train, make that the only auto-reversing track. Another longer track possibility would be to make the AR section the loop from #1 to #2 including the whole turnout #2. Either way only one AR controller is required.

DonV