File /train track layout.pdf uploaded #file-notice

w4dccqa@groups.io Notification <w4dccqa@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the w4dccqa@groups.io group.

By: Don Russell

Guys….I have been following this group for years and have really gained much knowledge… I am creating a new layout …See diagram. Switch #1 comes off existing layout..Switch #2 left turn Going to switch #5 right turn to main… or preferably from 5 too 2 to create a path to #1 and continuing to other parts of layout.... I installed a MRC auto reverse at #5 but it stalls and shorts out. When left turn at #5. I have double insulated gaps on all switches. My plan was to make a left turn at switch 5 continue to #2 make a right turn and continue off past #1 to existing lay out creating a reverse … do I need another auto reverse at #2.. Or any suggestions on how to make this happen…it is DCC