Re: Signal Blocks

Perry A Pollino

Allan,
Thanks much. 
Now that I put my eyeballs on a diagram via a YouTube video, it is much clearer to me.
I need to create a test track for myself and I will be good once I wire up my test track and get hands on.
My style of learning as I was told is "Concrete" So I learn best when I see and do, over reading and trying to apply what I read. If that makes any sense. I need pictures. I have always struggled with reading comprehension. Turns out I was a slow reader because my mind had to draw a mental picture of everything I was reading. 
I learned this in my 30's. I took a career course that included a battery of tests. 
I have not been tested for Dyslexia. Too old to care about it now but back then they suggested I get tested. 
Now if I  had known this in high school, I would probably be in a different place today. I choose school of hard knock over college or trade school because of my struggles in high school.
I work for a school now as a facilities manager, I see how schools now make "accommodations" in my day you were branded and hung out to dry. 
OK getting off my Soap Box.
So I have found your site very useful over the years. 
Thanks much for what you do.
Perry

On Monday, September 14, 2020, 11:27:30 AM CDT, wirefordcc <bigboy@...> wrote:

Hi Perry,

You can tap off your power bus and run the tapped wire through your block detector.  After coming out of your block detector you would create your signal bus.

Allan

Join w4dccqa@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.