Powering Points

alynmar@...

Hello all,
I am building a new layout after having moved recently.  The layout will be run with my NCE Power Pro 5 amp system.  The points will be powered by Peco Twistlock motors wired into DCC Concepts accessory decoders for solenoid drive, and using DCC Concepts alpha central integrated 12 way digital switch units for changing point direction.
My question is would it be better to tie into the Power Pro NCE bus for power, or to add an additional bus with its own power supply for the accessory decoders and the alpha central switch units?  The layout size in 8 x 22 with an additional 6x14 storage yard.
Thank you,
Alan