Re: Atlas signal - Tortoise Interlocking

Carl

Hello Allan:

The Toy Train group has switched to allowing attachments. It is really nice to have a picture in the email and not have to search for it. They still have the photo and file sections. It doesn't seem to have caused any problems.

Just a thought.

Thanks, Carl.

On 8/5/2020 8:54 AM, Bill Wilken wrote:
Thanks.  I'll be happy to do so, but what is the URL for the "Files Section?"  I can't find any such entry  in the website's Site Map/Index.

On Wed, 2020-08-05 at 05:45 -0700, wirefordcc wrote:
Hi Bill,

This group does not handle attachments.  Instead, you need to upload the to the Photos or Files sections.  Just name your attachments and tell us where you put them.

Thank you!

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC