Kato 90 degree crossing track

Kiran Kaja

Hi All,

I am exploring the possibility of having a branch line cross my double track mainline at a couple of spots on the layout. I have to use the Kato N Scale 90 degree crossing track pieces connected to each other for this. The branch line is single track. Here is a picture of what I am exploring.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sms65rxI1sFjED4EwAkFFwM_rPNF3KaI/view?usp=sharing

I can feed power from all 6 directions but I think I will need to add feeders to the unijoiners that join the 2 actual crossing track pieces. Am I correct? Without this, I am guessing that the train on the branch line won't have power where the 2 crossing track pieces join.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,
Kiran

--
Kiran kaja
Blind amateur Modeler in Northern California