Re: Bi-Polar Red /Green LEDs in Control Panels.

Max Maginness

Mind sending me a circuit sketch of this?

Max

From: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Jones
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:10 AM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Bi-Polar Red /Green LEDs in Control Panels.

Max, Thomas is correct. Two bi-color in parallel and in reverse direction. The control panel indication is green for route selected, red for not selected.

   Thomas, thank you  for the voltage information on the LEDs. I was not aware of that. I must have gotten lucky years ago when I initially started buying my bi-colors and building control panels. I am out the door camping for a couple days but Friday will investigate Jameco's LEDS and post  my findings.  Thank everyone for there input to the problem. ...tj