Re: Kato Turntable

Perry A Pollino

Loyd, track power would be DCC, The indexing is controlled by the Kato controller. To use DCC to control the turntable you would need to ad a decoder or other control like an arduino. So, the answer to your question yes. Again track power will be DCC. Indexing through Kato controller
Perry

On Jun 15, 2020, at 5:47 AM, Lloyd <brolloy@...> wrote:

I'm a newbie. Just wondering, is it possible to have a DCC wired layout but keep the TT as Kato sends it?
I don't really want to control it with my cab (Digitrax). The idea being that the locomotive is under DCC up to the approach track and then the TT power would take over.
Cheers