Re: Help with wiring a reverse loop

wirefordcc

Hi Nick,

I recognized your layout when I pulled up your photos.  Where exactly is PM-42 being used?  Given the complexity of your layout, maybe you could upload a drawing with the track controlled by the PM-42 highlighted.

Have you seen my webpage on Kato turnouts?  IT is located at:  http://www.wiringfordcc.com/switches_kato.htm

I'm not promising I'll have a solution for you, but I'll try.  I will at least make sure you have nothing obviously wrong with your implementation.

I had a problem with a PM-42 that as I recall, sounds similar to what is happening to you.  It was probably 10 or so years ago, so my memory is foggy.  Digitrax wasn't able to help at the time.

Allan
Wiring for DCC