Re: Programming Track on layout

PennsyNut <pennsynut@...>

Mike: I have poured over those drawings in both wiringfordcc and dccwiki. And they look: Like super simple or vastly complicated. So many wires. 4 pole switches. Egads. All I am suggesting is what Robert has stated works for him. Robert: I need a wiring diagram. Any way you can post it? Here or a private email? Draw it on a paper, scan it. Or take a picture. I am having trouble picturing what I want.  My idea is that the pt/end of siding is connected to a SPROG for programmng. And when not used as a pt, the toggle will power it from the DCS50.  Morgan Bilbo, about one year with very basic DCC