Re: Programming Track on layout

PennsyNut <pennsynut@...>

Thanks Wouter. I guess my stubbornness is what gets me in trouble. I just try to avoid handling locos and cars. I have too many broken cars. Especially those old timers with brake wheels sticking up. LOL But with expensive BLI locos, I don't like handling them. Also, having a SPROG, and not needing OPS, I like using JMRI for all programming. When using OPS and the DCS50, works well for momentum. But JMRI is better for all else. So to be safe, I will stop my persistent thinking. And just be super super careful handling BLI steam engines. They are so nicely done. Make my Penn Line/Bowser look like toys.  Morgan Bilbo