Re: Double pole switch of Single pole?

John Bishop

Tim & all,

I  also have not got the indicator light, although I do have the wires for it coming off the toggle.

 What I have thought would be fun would be to put a dwarf signal by the track with only a red bulb that is on when the programming track is set for programming. But is there a dwarf signal available for O scale?

John

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 07:58:04 AM PDT, Tim <tarumph@...> wrote:

What John described is basically the circuit I use, but I don't have the indicator light on it.

The dead section should include a short section of all the turntable leads. Another thing, people tent to buy turntables that are just long enough to hold the longest steam loco that they have. The feedback involves bumping the motor, so the loco might move a bit when reading CVs. I think it's better for the programming track to be significantly longer than the loco so it doesn't inadvertently run onto the dead section. It might be better to choose another track for this.

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC