Re: Dual gauge wiring for DCC

Jan Frelin <jan.frelin@...>

Greg, have you seen Tillig products? They seem close to what you want. (H0e
= H0n30).
/Jan

At 16:16 2005-06-10 +0000, Greg Codori wrote:

--- In WiringForDCC@..., "wirefordcc" <wire4dcc_admin@c...>
wrote:
Greg,

I'm pretty well caught up with things, so I'll try to add material on
dual gauge wiring this summer.

I will go visit a layout with dual gauge track and see what was done
or should have been done. Then I will make some drawings as needed.

What brand of turnouts are you using?

Allan
I haven't decided what brand to use, but most likely will either hand
lay or use a peco switch (n scale) and build a HO/HOn30 switch out of
it. My intention was to have the standard gauge continue straight and
have the HOn30 deviate off to the left. I thought an easy solution was
to use a left hand switch (n scale) and add the standard gauge track to
it.

Does that make much sense?

Greg

<http://www.WiringForDCC.com>http://www.WiringForDCC.com

*
<mailto:WiringForDCC-unsubscribe@...?subject=Unsubscribe>WiringForDCC-unsubscribe@...

*
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the