Re: Help with wiring a reverse loop

Carl

Hello Nick:

To me it looks like the upper left side of the Wye could be the reversing section. Only trains crossing this area can reverse direction.

Pick a point above the Wye and call it "center". Then think of trains circling CW or CWW around this point. Actually with your Wye once a train changes from CW to CCW there isn't a way to reverse to CW without backing up.

Carl.

On 4/12/2020 8:26 PM, Nick Nelson via groups.io wrote:
I have a internal loop that can cause several reverse.  I am looking for some assistance with where to set my auto reverser as well as insulated.  I have uploaded my layout in the photos under Nicks Layout.  The issue in question is the inner loop on the left side.
Thanks
Nick