From: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Sutcliffe
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 4:24 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Wiring Peco PL26 Switch to PL11 motor

The other issue these turnouts may have is wheel tread bridging at the frogs.

May have to use the nail polish trick to prevent shorts.

On Apr 1, 2020, at 11:33 AM, Robert Morrison via groups.io <robmorrison42@...> wrote:

Jimmy,

The PL-11 instructions seem to have some exceptions regarding 3-ways. The most common problem is not getting the PL-11 properly aligned and set against the ties. I don’t have a 3-way to look at but I think they would be awkward to work with because of the two throw bars close together.

Try the Peco web site for help

Rob Morrison