Wiring Peco PL26 Switch to PL11 motor

James Cunningham

HELP

I have a Peco three way turnout trying to wire the switch to motor using a CDU and 16v 2amp power supply it does nothing but make noise will not work  can you please tell me what i’m doing wrong

    Thanks
      Jimmy

On Mar 26, 2020, at 9:24 PM, Michael Maioriello <bronxstrings@...> wrote:

What gauge are you using, also what system do you use. I uses Lenz system 3.6 and must use circuit breakers. The science behind this is that LENZ Invented that’s out there and smart people ran with free technology. I am not up-to date on the newer systems to pick from. Good Luck!

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:18 PM Michael Boyle <boyle10017@...> wrote:
Greetings,
I've read, and been told, to offset the rail gaps between power districts. What is the science behind this and do we do that everywhere (for example in a reversing loop)?
Thanks,
Michael