Re: turnout machines


Hi Ted,

You asked about the machines, but I assume you have switch machines already.  Do you mean to be asking about the devices that can control snap action switch machines?  Check with the manufacturer of your DCC system.  Look for "accessory decoders" or "stationary decoders".  NCE makes units for their system.  It is called the Qsnap-Mk2.  Digitrax calls their product the DS52.

Allan Gartner
Wiring For DCC

Join to automatically receive all group messages.