Twisting Wires

Carl

Hi Gang:

Here is a question about twisting the bus wires. Would it work to twist the wires after they are installed? Like a tourniquet, put a stick at the mid point and start twisting. Like this:

Sure one side would be clockwise and the other counter clock wise. I think the telephone company did flip their wires every ten poles or so.

I didn't twist anything and the layout runs OK. But if I had problems this might help. ( For me it would be hard, I used 10 conductor industrial cables )

I did add a snubber to Ruth Mountain, the longest wire run.

Thanks, Carl.