Re: Non-terminal snubbers

Hi Allan,
Thanks for your response. I am going to twist the track bus wires (three turns per foot) and put snubbers at all the ends. The one longer (40+ feet) bus got me to thinking about an article I read in Model Railroader, May of 2015, by Larry Puckett. In it he says, "try installing snubbers at the ends of each power bus, or even at intermediate points along a power bus." (my emphasis) He also credits Mark Gurries as the "technical advice" for the article, so I tend to give the comment so weight.
Do you think such an intermediate snubber would be of any help?
Thanks,
Michael Boyle