Re: Differentiating bus wires?

whmvd

Same here. Also love the naming convention that automatically allows for sorting in date order. I've done it like that for decades, but hardly ever see it elsewhere.

Wouter

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 14:48, David McBrayer <d_mcbrayer@...> wrote:
Jerry,
Great meeting another Doc’s geek.

Dave

On Mar 9, 2020, at 06:54, Jerry Michels <gjmichels53@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,  Each time I do an update, I save the file with a date, for example, DCC Main Wiring 2020-01-27.xlsx. So that takes care of having previous version available.  I am a geek on this type of documentation.  In addition to the backups on various computers here in Amarillo, the files are backed up in the cloud.  I think we are rock solid. We also do this with things like our rolling stock and locomotive rosters, photos, and correspondence.

Jerry Michels
Amarillo Railroad Museum

--
Dave McBrayer