Re: Differentiating bus wires?

David McBrayer

Jerry,
Having multiple computers storing the File is a decent way to prevent loss of data.  My mind jumped to loss of sync between them at some point down the road.  Do you revise the displayed version date with each update?  That way you could also have a history of updates should you desire.

—Dave McBrayer

On Mar 8, 2020, at 09:16, Jerry Michels <gjmichels53@...> wrote:

John wrote: Jerry,
Just don't throw out the documentation after you label your wiring. Keep it and keep it updated.

You bet.  We have all the documentation in an Excel file and stored on multiple computers.  I routinely print it out and post it on our corkboard at the control center.
Jerry Michels
Amarillo Railroad Museum

--
Dave McBrayer