Re: Differentiating bus wires?

John Melvin

Well said. I type the info then put 3-4 spaces then type the info again. Remove the backing, center the label on the wire, wrap and stick together. Then you have a tab large enough, easily read, with info on both sides.

John
El Paso

In a message dated 3/7/2020 11:23:49 Mountain Standard Time, elrodk73@... writes:

Brother P-touch label maker. They are laminated. Permanent, but easily removed. I've used them for years. Also valuable are the Dymo thermal printer labels, available in different sizes.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 1:16 PM David McBrayer <d_mcbrayer@...> wrote:
Rich,
why labels?  To cross reference a panel/terminal block/given wire/bundle of wires/etc. with the layout documentation.  The adhesive lasts much longer than paper labels.   Follow this link for more inf.: https://www.brother-usa.com/home/label-printers/makers

Dave McBrayer

On Mar 7, 2020, at 09:47, Rich Randall via Groups.Io <RRand4449=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
What are Brother labels, and why good for model railroad?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Randall
Gettysburg, PA