Re: Differentiating bus wires?

David McBrayer

How about a different insulation color set for the DC (+ and -) bus wires?   Just document whatever you choose to prevent the "Senior Moment" from setting you back.

Dave McBrayer

On 03/05/2020 11:19 AM, Dave Emery via Groups.Io wrote:
I have some nice heavy (14 gauge) wire that I’m using for bus wires. The current plan is that the HO standard gauge will be DCC, while the HOn30 narrow gauge will, at least for now, be DC only. Does anyone have any good/clever ideas how to mark the DC-only wires? My layout is not so big that I’m likely to confuse them, -but- I don’t want to have a temporary Senior Moment when trying to work out a wiring problem down the line.

Thanks in advance!

dave
--
Dave McBrayer