Re: Resistance Leak from Fast Track turnouts

Steve Haas

There should be _infinite_ resistance between opposite rails, as they are (hopefully) isolated from each other.   If you have less than infinite resistance, you have some leakage between the two rails.  Have you ballasted this area recently using water/glues/alcohols ???? Residual moisture from this application could create a high resistance path between rails of alternate polarity.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Haas

Snoqualmie, WA