Re: DCC connections

bobarmstrong2@...

Try this site, It might have what you’re looking for, it mentions chuff connections

http://www.girr.org/girr/tips/tips5/climax_tips.html

On 31 Jan 2020, at 19:17, doncarter521@... wrote:

I am trying to put a Phonex sound system a P8 in a G scale Bachmann Heisler locomotive. It has a DCC board in the coal tender with 12 screw down connections 1-12.
I’m wondering if there is a chuff connection on one of the lugs an which ones is track power. Does anyone have a idea about the connections. I checked with Bachmann and they don’t have a schematic available.
I do track power not DCC so I don’t need a sound card for DCC.
Advise Don