Re: PSX-AR Installation Query

I suggest you look at my product.

http://voltscooter.com/?page_id=343

It cannot be simpler to install.

Cut the wire to the track and attach the two cut ends of the wire to my device.  Nothing else is required.

I have folks who don't even bother with changing the jumpers in HO and are perfectly happy with operation.  In most cases it is fully automatic.  A small amount of current remains on the track until the short is removed.  I regard this as better then pulses of a much higher short circuit current.  Also they are inexpensive enough that you can have lots of them and therefore prevent the problem of shutting down multiple trains at an operations session when someone makes a mistake.

Best Regards,
Ken Harstine
DBA Voltscooter