From: Pete via Groups.Io
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Sent: January 28, 2020 at 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Converting to DCC

Thanks Mark,
I'm seriously considering the ECoS. I really like being able to to see the picture of the engine I'm wanting to to control on the display in front of me.
The thing I question though, is it more system than I need for my small layout. My layout is only 8×13 and no room for growth beyond that.
I went to the train show last week, saw a layout bigger than mine running on Digitrax WiFi using cellphones for controllers. Really like that. I have four old cellphones I can put to use and it will save me from buying throttles.
So many options to consider..

Pete - Bellevue(Eastgate), Wa