Re: using low voltage on DC fans

Steve Haas

Greg,

You’ll be fine.  What you propose to do is roughly the equivalent of running a good old fashion 12 DC motor in an old Athearn engine at somewhere around  27% and 42% of full throttle on that old Power Pack you got with that first train set so many years ago.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Haas

Snoqualmie, WA