Re: PSX-AR Installation Query

whmvd

Wow.

That's a real puzzle. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it, to be honest. Two questions first:
1) On the high level wye, but not on the low-level one, the switch at the bottom end of the right leg seems to be part of the AR section. Is that so (I hope not!)?
2) On the "AR low level-1" picture, there's a crossing almost exactly in the middle. Is that a simple crossing, or one that switches?

Either way, it is a difficult one!

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 at 01:35, John Cahill <johncahill25@...> wrote:
OK Wouter, I've opened a file called "PSx-AR Problem" and added 4 files showing a large part of the track plan and blow-ups of the two Wyes which sit virtually one above the other.  The drawing was done in AnyRail6 and pasted into Word as screenshots, so I hope you can read them.

As to what locos run on the layout, a mixture of all they types you describe by Fleischmann, Roco, Piko, Marklin/Hamo and Rivarossi, mixed steam and diesel and all with various wheel and pick-up/power transmission arrangements.  Coaches are all fitted with lights, pick ups on opposite ends and feeding a flicker-free capacitor through a rectifier into LED Striplights.

Any feedback or questions welcome!
John