Re: Dual gauge wiring for DCC

wirefordcc <wire4dcc_admin@...>

Greg,

Regarding your idea for your trackwork, try asking your question on a
Yahoo group on narrow gauge. I think I've seen a way for a narrow
gauge track to diverge from a standard gauge track without using a
turnout. I'm sure you can get good advice about your dual gauge needs
and how you should approach it on a narrow gauge chat group. I don't
want to try to give advice on a topic I know little about.

I'm going to visit my friends dual gauge layout and study it. Look
for dual gauge information on my website later this summer. Go to
http://home.comcast.net/~wire4dcc_admin and sign up for update
announcements. When I update the Wiring For DCC website, you will
receive an announcement.

Allan