Re: Converting to DCC

Pete

Thanks Mark.

My train layout is HO scale. See new drawing with dimensions.

Max Engineers - The operating area is only 32" x 70" so at most 2 Engineers in the room.

Running Engines - 2 at most, others would be dummies.

I don't want to do the upgrade path.
I want to buy the full wireless system from the start with a 5 amp power supply and one extra wireless controller.

I maybe naive, I imagine with only 4 trains running, each on it's own loop or in the sub-yard/ramp, I should be able to manage the one that is switching around possibly if I have each on a separate handheld controller?

Pete