Converting to DCC

Pete

Hi,
I'm new to using this forum.
I have a DC layout that I want to convert to DCC so I'd like some help from the experts so I can do it right the first time.

I added a pic to the photo section under "Pete's layout".
My room is 8'x13',  with a swing gate to enter the room.
All rails are connected to a common 12g bus.
There are two isolated sections fo changing polarity.

What do I need to change to convert to DCC?

I'm considering using the NCE wireless system.
I want to be able to have 4 trains running at the same time.
I want to be able to have more train addressed and ready to swap in from the parking yard below my layout connected via a long perimeter ramp.
Hmm, What else do you need to know?