Re: DCC Specialties website not working

mgj21932

I don't beleive the concern is about purchasing DCC Specialties products from Tony's Trains.  You are correct that lots of DCC Specialties products are listed for sale there.  This email train began with a concern expressed about whether DCC Specialties was going out of business -- as evidenced by apparent elimination of web site.  Concern was expressed about purchasing still available DCC Specialties products if the manufacturer was going out of business (lack of website being the cause for such concern) and, therefore, future tech support no longer being available.

Hope that clarifies the issues/concern.

If Tony's Trains does in fact manuafacture DCC Specialties products that they sell, they may wish to clarify future availability questions.

Bill Demarest

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 02:27:51 PM EST, Steve Haas <goatfisher2@...> wrote:

> [...]

Au contraire . . .

https://tonystrains.com/manufacturers/dcc_specialties