Re: DCC Specialties website not working

Brent Johnson

Thanks Paul, hopefully they are just having IT issues.  They seem to have a lot of good dcc related products and would hate to see them go away.

Brent

On Jan 12, 2020, at 7:46 PM, Paul O <pomilian@...> wrote:

Sorry, forgot the phone number: call toll-free 800-671-0641

On Jan 12, 2020, at 7:42 PM, Paul O <pomilian@...> wrote:

The certificate for their website expired on January 4, 2020 (see below).
If you go to that IP address, their website is still up.
However, that doesn’t tell you anything about the status of their business.
Best bet would be to try and call them.

Paul O

On Jan 12, 2020, at 7:00 PM, Brent Johnson via Groups.Io <Brntjh@...> wrote:

Right, I get it you can still purchase their products from dealers but my concern is the manufacturer is no longer showing a valid website so I wanted to find out if anyone knew if this is another model rr manufacturer that bit the dust. I don’t want to buy a product I may need more of in the future that may not be available when stock depletes.

The website that I visited before was www.dccspecialties.com

Brent
On Jan 12, 2020, at 3:43 PM, Don Bowen <don.bowen@...> wrote:

On 1/12/2020 2:02 PM, Earl Henry via Groups.Io wrote:
There is info about DCC Soecialties on the Tony’s Trains website.

Link?

--
Don Bowen       --AD0NB--