Re: DCC Bus distribution and snubbers question

emrldsky

This subject was discussed quite extensively in earlier threads. I bet if you search for snubbers, you will find a bunch of stuff.

Peace,

Mike G,

On 12/11/2019 10:43 AM, Blair & Rasa wrote:
Members

This thread was allowed to die out with no one even asking for the DCC plan.  Many walk-aways, without answering questions I and others asked about their responses.  Recent threads by others have ended similarly.

I have to ask, why do we bother?  Apparently, it's sufficient to drop in with a comment, a la facebook, but not bother with a deep technical discussion, especially if asked to provide facts and reasons, not just trolling.

Regards to all, but not expecting much

Blair