Re: DCC/DC and Dual Frof Juicer as Auto Reverser.

David McBrayer

Greg,
To get your schematics and other images into the Group you will need to create a folder and then upload to your new folder.

How: click on the “View/Reply Online” item below. Then select “Photos” on the left side of the screen; create a folder with a short descriptive name - your first and last name, or project name will suffice. Upload your images and schematics into the folder. Then post a message stating you’ve done this and the name of your folder.

Cheers,
Dave

On Dec 3, 2019, at 05:34, Greg Harter <greg1462@...> wrote:
DC/DCC detectors to permit layouts to run both:
apparently I don't know how to do this. My note to the group went through, but not the schematics, etc.
Can somebody help me with this?

Greg Harter
--
Dave McBrayer