Re: DCC/DC and Dual Frof Juicer as Auto Reverser.

John Heaps

Hi Carl and Allan,

Thank you for your replies.

My plan was to wire it as in the diagram in Allan's website.

However I want to be able to run with either DCC or DC.
When running with DC the crossover will not be used, hence no reverse section.

If a reverser, such as a Tam Valley Dual Frog Juicer, has DC applied to it will it:
1. be damaged ?.
2. allow the DC to go through to the track, or do I have to isolate the Dual Frog Juicer ?

I will also need to use a DPDT switch to reverse the polarity of one of the tracks ( one of the black tracks on Allan's diagram) between the end loops when running under DC.

Cheers,
John Heaps,
Vic. Australia.

On 30/11/2019 11:23 am, wirefordcc wrote:
On my website is a diagram with a folded dogbone and crossovers.

http://www.wiringfordcc.com/track_2.htm#a43

Allan Gartner
Wiring for DCC