Re: wire strippers

Paul O

Greg, the style of wire stripper is exactly what you need.
Simply do a Google search for wire strippers; they’re made by a number of manufacturers.

Paul O

In case the photo doesn’t come through, the link is below:

On Nov 22, 2019, at 5:08 PM, Greg Smith <gcscls@...> wrote:

I have a number of 'standard' wire strippers to do anything from 8 to 24 size.  However, they are for stripping the end of wires.  Are there wire strippers for taking out just  a section of the sheath so I can add feeders to a long power buss?  I have tried doing it with a pocket knife.  It works but is time consuming and it does scratch/nick the wire.
Greg