Re: Walthers lighted passenger cars

Vincent Ficca

Hi Jerry:

I am building a large layout and have not had any problems with walthers passenger cars with lights (UP), going through blocks that are protected with NCE EB1 breakers.  I never seen a problem with lighted cars at the club layout I belong to.  You can go the web site and see if any information could be helpful.  "www.pacificsouthern.org"  I will ask some club members who understand electronics at a high level.

Regards,

Vince

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 10:05 AM Jerry Michels <gjmichels53@...> wrote:
Don,

Our problem is not a reversing loop, it is on the mainline as the cars cross from one block t another.  Thanks.

Jerry