Re: Book on DCC wiring

Rex

Monty,

I am in a similar situation. I will comment on two books I purchased for self education, both from Model Railroader -

Basic DCC Wiring for Your Model Railroad and DCC Projects & Applications, both by Mike Polsgrove. Both informative and neither left me feeling comfortable.

I also downloaded installation and instruction manuals from several different manufacturer, also helpful but not completely useful.

Asking local model railroaders in groups started more "warm discussion" between the individuals than helpful answers.

If you find a good book, post the info.

Thanks, Rex

On November 3, 2019 at 9:04 AM monty cunningham <lamont7777@...> wrote:

Sort of new to DCC.  Older and retired and building for the first time a larger layout in spare bedroom.  Have benchwork half done.  Maybe I should think about wiring.  My only experience with DCC is a 5' X 4' layout using NCE with simple wiring.
My question being what is a good book on wiring for someone with limited experience.
Thanks
Monty

Thanks,
Rex