Re: Protecting bus to feeder connections

Joseph A. Correro, Jr.

I would like to see your pics.

Thank you,

Joseph Correro
Cleveland, Mississippi

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!"

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 9:35 AM thomasmclae via Groups.Io <mclae5-lists=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Our club is 3000 square feet.
The only soldering we do is in control panels. switchmaster turnout motors, and track drops with solid wire.
Every other connection is with either spade lugs or molex connectors (Crimp connectors).
track drops are about 6 inches to a terminal block.
I have several good photos of how we did these if you are interested.

BTW, we have been using this wiring since 1990, with no issues.
Thomas
DeSoto, TX