Re: insulfrog or electrofrog ?

Doug Wagner

As long as both trucks on your loco are picking up power, you should not have an issue with "dead" frogs. However, one of those loco trucks aren't picking up power and you have a dead loco

Doug Wagner
Bakersfield, California

In a message dated 09/19/19 12:41:52 Pacific Standard Time, elrodk73@... writes:

I use Insulfrogs and have never had a problem.
Keith

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 1:58 PM Jennifer Lobo via Groups.Io <jenngeoff2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I agree with Denny. I have just laid track and points on a new OO gauge  layout...it is all Peco Streamline SL-100 Electrofrog. Yes, the wiring is more complicated but the locos run beautifully.

Regards

Geoff Clarke

On Thursday, September 19, 2019, 8:30:39 a.m. EDT, Denny Anspach <danspachmd@...> wrote:

If one subscribes to DCC Best Practice of leaving no track or rail segment unpowered (I have, and I do), then Electrofrog is your choice. You will never, ever regret it

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Okoboji, IA