Re: QSI Decoder Wiring Information

Wil Davis

Thanks for the suggestions.  He has the abbreviated manual that came with the engine, but it offered no help.  I will try F6.

After I posted my question, being impatient, I decided to try applying power to a couple of the pins to see what happened and found out that in addition to track power being on the outside pins, the next two were motor power as it ran across my workbench.  I next connected to the center two and verified that they powered the headlight, just before I got over zealous and burned it out.  I was really upset, but found out the if I remove the smoke box front the headlight is on a plug so it's a relatively simple task to replace the bulb.

Thanks for the suggestions I will report back if I can revive it with F6.

Wil