DCC Power Boosters - Mix or Match

ROBERT HULTMAN

There's an article in the July 2019 Model Railroader reviewing several different DCC systems.  Suggest reading thru it for some basics.  In general, my impression form the article was No, but refer to the specs for the system-systems under consideration.

Bob Hultman in Brentwood TN

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 10:06:38 PM CDT, obeeone@... <obeeone@...> wrote:

Can anyone help me with this question? I'm re-entering the train scene but I'm asking if I am able to "mix-n-match" brands of power boosters. In other words, say I have an NCE DCC system. Can I add a Bachmann or Digitrax or any other brand as a power booster, or must the power booster be of the same brand system? Can I mix them? Thanx.