DCC Questions and Answers ONLY

wirefordcc

This forum has existed for over 20 years.  It has been a place where people could ask their questions and give answers without worrying about being attacked.  This is not a chat group.  It is a Q&A Forum.  The forum has never needed to be moderated.

We seem to be having trouble with this lately.  Therefore, limit your comments to DCC questions and answers ONLY.  If I have to delete another message, I will start banning people from the forum without further comment.  If I have to, I will switch the forum to be a moderated one.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Allan Gartner
Wiring For DCC