I am only 73, but I have a lot of learning to do!

Jody

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!"

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 7:45 PM Mike Hoggard via Groups.Io <swingfour=btopenworld.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well done Morgan. I am 87 on Saturday and am building my first model rail layout in the loft.  It is 12ft x 15 ft. And I use Roco multiemaus as my system.  I might upgrade later.   I have 30 locomotives fitted with decoders and four of them with sound.  My biggest problem theseays is reading the small print in instruction manuals.  I can still climb the loft ladder into the loft so that,s good.  Mike Hoggard
On Sun, 19/5/19, PennsyNut <pennsynut@...> wrote:
 Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] programming CV
 To: w4dccqa@groups.io
 Date: Sunday, 19 May, 2019, 16:21

 Lee: being 83 is not a
 bad thing. I'm 80. And had been an armchair modeler for
 too many years. Just restarted a new layout and DCC. And
 that's why I wrote about how I went about it. Using
 online tools can help, and I worked my way through the
 CV's with just the manuals and YouTube. Check for online
 videos that show how.  I have a Zephyr and do those
 CV's one at a time. No fancy computer stuff - yet! And
 no one to come and help me. So if I can do it, so can
 you!
 Morgan Bilbo, new to DCC