Re: Purpose of this Q&A Forum

wirefordcc

I try to give some latitude in the discussions.  Sometimes we have a lot of good dialogue on ways to approach a problem which may have multiple solutions.

Each person should ask themselves, does a response pertain to DCC?  Ideally, it should pertain to the initial question asked, but as long as it pertains to DCC, that is okay.

When responses get off “in the weeds”, people start quitting the Q&A Forum.

When responses have nothing to do with DCC, they should be taken to other chat groups or Facebook.

Thank you

Allan Gartner  WiringForDCC.com