Re: Reverse Loop Gaps and Power Booster for my layout question

Ian Cole

Don,

Awesome!  Thanks for the advice!!  The point of interference is appreciated; I don't plan on operating sessions, it's just me and my railroad, but that might be a future consideration if I ever do.  Glad to hear I will only need one reverser as I already own one, if I can find it after the move.  The turntable is the recent Walthers release, and if I remember correctly it has a reverser built in, but will double check the instructions.  Also glad to hear I don't need a booster.

Thanks again for the feedback!!