Re: Older Shinohara Turnout Confusion

Jennifer Lobo

Peco streamline points are all based on 2 inch spacing too.

Geoff Clarke

On Saturday, May 11, 2019, 9:55:08 a.m. EDT, Brian Eiland <railandsail@...> wrote:

I have a couple of those older Shinohara double crossovers, and I am really hoping to use at least one of them,...and particularly because of its 2" centerline track dimensions. Here is a subject thread I started on the subject just recently,..

Double-Crossover Dissection, and particularly Shinohara

https://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/36467

One appendix I saw on Allan's site was this one,...

Double Crossover Tutorial

G.T. Galyon has shared his experience with the Walther's/Shinohara double crossovers.  Click below on his tutorial on implementing these crossovers.

DoubleCrossover_Galyon.pdf

This is one of the most clear explanations I have run across. He also describes how to utilize the older crossovers with very minimal modifications. I need to reread it again to insure I understand it all.

There are a few additional questions I would like to ask of him. Would anyone know how to contact the gentleman thru email??