Re: DCC Meters

PennsyNut

IMHO As a modeler, I don't need the accuracy y'all keep talking about. Any device that reads "accurately" is costly. There's no cheap alternative. My free HF meters do everything needed in model railroading. They measure DC & AC volts. Amps, but not for DCC, ohms and continuity. Also the little AA/9v battery test for more than just volts. So if y'all need more, you will have to bite the bullet and spend money. And I have successfully used these HF meters to get the info needed to make sure my layout is running. And make corrections. And I'm not here to point fingers or hurt anyone's feelings. OK, they aren't strictly free, you have to buy something at HF to get the free meter.
Morgan Bilbo, new to DCC